Running a Restaurant or Cafe is not like a typical 9-5 office environment, and we know that. Our software is built to work with the unique needs of your business that the normal, standard retail based scheduling and accounting programs can't handle.
Instead of spending hours dealing with spreadsheets and notes written on coasters, you can create a schedule quickly and efficiently.
- Schedule according to your restaurants needs.
- Validate the weekly roster against overtime, employee vacation requests, and availability.
- Copy shifts day to day, and week to week.
- Print the schedule, and even publish the schedule directly to your employees phones.
All employees are given free access to be able to log in, view their schedule and make requests.
- Completely FREE web-app, takes up no space on mobile phones.
- Employees can request availability changes, time off requests, shift trades, and more.
- All requests require approval before they take effect.
Just like you, your employees can wear many hats in the restaurant industry. Sometimes your servers need to fill in as bartenders, or your line cooks and be shift leaders. Other scheduling programs may struggle with that, but BarSight is built for this!
- Assign multiple roles to your employees, and schedule them as normal. No more multiple accounts for different roles like other systems.
- Prevent accidental daily or weekly overtime with scheduling validation
- Assign special access to certain employees (Chefs, Shift Leaders, Office Staff, ... so they can make schedules, approve requests, and more
With BarSight, you can print a daily sign-out sheet for employees to sign in and out, with their break times. Shifts can then be easily posted for payroll at the end of the night, or the morning after. Since BarSight knows who you scheduled to show up, the form is already pre-filled out, so you don't have to re-enter shifts.
Invoices and Petty Cash entries can be submitted from your desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone. You'll be able to enter them in whenever, where-ever its convenient for you. When your all done, the summary can be submitted to your accountant for easy processing.
Forget the old way, of keeping a daily diary (with coffee spilled on it!) in the back office, use the new Log Book provided by BarSight to keep organized. Make as many types of forms as you want:
- General Daily Logs
- Customer Comments/Complaints
- Health and Safety
- Inventory Counts
- Daily Sales Reports
- ...whatever you need!
All forms are viewable online, any time. You can also print out a monthly report of all your forms to review.
Try it for 30 days free!Get Started